Applicable for the academic year 2019-2020
Deadline to receive all complete student exchange applications
- April 1, 2019
For the choice of semesters : Fall 2019 ; Fall 2019 & Winter 2020 ; or Winter 2020.
IMPORTANT – Please note that Bishop’s University will only review BCI student applications that indicate Bishop’s as the first choice institution.
Please indicate a 2nd choice of Quebec host university. We can only accept a limited number of exchange students, notably in Business which is in very high demand.
Number of applications
- A maximum of one BCI application per institution will be considered per year.
Applying to Bishop’s University
Follow the instructions below carefully : Note : Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Submit an online application to Bishop’s University selecting “international exchange” option. Upload your required documents to your online application before submitting.
- Copy of the BCI application form.
- An official university transcript.
- Copy of passport.
- Letter of recommendation from the International Office or from a faculty member at the university supporting your application to Bishop’s University.
- Students from non-English speaking institutions are required to submit a letter from a faculty member from their university confirming the student has the equivalent required English language proficiency, TOEFL 90, IELTS 6.5, or B2, to study at an English language university. English test scores meeting the admission requirement can be submitted instead of a letter.
Or email your documents to email@example.com.
Note that admissions decisions for the Fall 2019 or Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 semester are normally made in May. Admissions decisions for the Winter 2020 semester will only be made in October. We notify the students directly.