1.1. CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
To participate in the student exchange program offered by the BCI, here are the main requirements. You must:
- be enrolled in one of these Quebec institutions: Université Laval, Université de Sherbrooke, UQAM, UQTR, UQAR, UQO, UQAT, ÉNAP, ÉTS or Bishop’s University.
- have completed at least one year of full-time studies in your program;
- finding a study program that matches your current study program;
- maintain full-time enrollment in this program during your stay abroad;
- have an excellent academic record;
- be fluent in the language of instruction spoken at your host institution (you may be required to take a language proficiency test, check with the university you’re interested in).
Please note that your home institution may have specific conditions in addition to the ones listed above depending, notably, on the type of degree you’re working toward. Check with your advisor.