Quebec students that will study abroad:

Students from Quebec abroad 

Contact cosmopolite, the portal of the internatinoal community of University (in French only) :

WebÉchange, the portal of exchange students from Polytechnique Montreal (in France only)

Advice for travelers




International student identity card delivered by the International Student Travel Confederation (ISTC)

Study abroad:

Foreign students coming to study in Quebec :

Immigration :Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) 

Study permit 

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

To find the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country


Health Insurance (RAMQ)

Get ready for departure

  • Pakata (in French only), a website to help you get prepared to go abroad

Living and studying in Québec :